Bright Futures is currently running an EHC application service to make your life easier.
If you are interested in applying for an EHC Plan and need some support with this, sign up for the discount now.
Parents have been asking for our help... our help at the very beginning of the process.
They are finding that they are being refused an EHC assessment
Some families do not know how to apply for and secure one
Some are finding the process exceptionally complex and frustrating
So we have responded....
1) Unnecessary delays and refusals
2) To save families time, trauma and money
3) To infiltrate an EHC application with all the necessary legislation......
we have spend 2018 creating a new automatically generate, yet personalised EHC application for parents.
It is simple:
1) Family fill in a survey about their child's difficulties (guide supplied by Bright Futures)
2) Bright Futures generate a 10+ page document with all the content necessary to help secure and EHC assessment.
1) To reduce appeals/challenges at Stage 1.
2)To reduce the amount of money families end up spending on advocates/solicitors/ reports, at an unnecessary time.
3) To save families stress, time and disappointment